Polish Genealogical Society of America Members Log in/Log out
 
   
   
 

     
 
Header Left  Parish Entries Header Right
 
 

BACK TO THE LIST

Parishes on this page >>

P

Puchaczow (Lublin) - Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Parish

The parish, near Leczna, was founded on August 25, 1533. The present church, of Baroque architecture, was built of stone in 1778. The parish community has 4,700 members.

Parish village communites: Albertow, Bigdanka, Brzeziny, Janowica, Jozefin, Nadrybie, Ostrow Nadrybski, Przymiarki, Puchaczow Osiedle, Starowies, Stefanow, Szpica, Turowola, Wesolowka, Wolka Nadrybska, Zarubka.

Source: Lublin Archdiocese Directory (1960?)

Submitted/Translated by: Rose Szczech (May 1997)

 
   
 
 

Home | Directory | About Us | Membership | PGSA Store | Contact Us | Site Map
© 1978-2014 Polish Genealogical Society of America, All rights reserved.
Website questions: webmaster@pgsa.org